Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer is here

Well, summer is getting busy for me. I have a lot of travel plans. This coming weekend Scott and I are going to Branson. The weekend after I'm going with our youth group to a youth conference in Hays. The weekend after that I play in Garden City the morning of the 28th, then I leave for Minnesota and stay for the week after that. Then in July, we have a relay for life, another youth conference in Colorado Springs, then sometime after that my mom, sis-in-law, sister, and niece are going on a woman's trip...somewhere. Don't know where yet. WOW!!! Before I know it school will be starting again. But that's ok. It's better to be busy than be so bored that I don't know what to do with myself. Maybe that will help me keep my mind off of trying to have a baby. But the bad thing is that I'll be gone so much that I might not be around enought to "try." Well, I just wanted to post something to let people know that I haven't gotten lost. I'm still here. God Bless you all!!!

No comments: