Thursday, January 31, 2008

busy, busy, busy

It gets way too busy around my house. And we don't even have children....yet. I really don't know what we will do if/when we have kids. Anyway, life is going good. Scott's eye socket is no longer a hole. It is all filled in. He will be seeing the dr who will do the fake eye in February. We are both excited and nervous about that.
Now on to our biggest news right now. We have submitted our names to adopt two little girls. I can't give out info on here, but they are 7 and 4. We should find out within two weeks whether we get them or now. We won't have them right away, but it will be exciting if we find out they will be ours. I hope we have them by the summer, but we'll see. We will take it as slow as we need to. Other than that I really can't think of anything new. Which is good in our case. I was getting so sick of not knowing where or how our life was going to go. It's a lot more predictable now. Well, I can't make this too long. I'm still a little busy. I'll keep everyone posted on the adoption situation.
God Bless You All!!!

No comments: