Sunday, April 06, 2008

Patience

Ok, I'm going nuts. I thought I would do better when it came to waiting about news on the two girls, but I'm just not doing well at all. It's hard to sleep, and I'm getting moody. This is crazy. I don't even know if we are getting them or not. And on Monday when I'm waiting to hear the news after they have the meeting.....I don't even want to think about it. Poor Scott...he's going to need therapy after this I think. Just because he's had to put up with me. I am so nervous. I don't know how I will react on Monday. If the news is good, I don't know if I will scream or be calm about it. If the news is not good, I don't know if I will cry or what. Either way, I think I will have to talk to somebody. I don't think I will be able to keep it to myself. Oh, I hope and pray that we get these girls. I would love to raise them as our own and give them the love they deserve. Even Scott told me that he's been thinking about them a lot lately. Thinking about what we will do together as a family. He doesn't show his touchy-feely side much, but he did tell me that he wishes we already had a family. So even though it doesn't look like it bothers him, it really does. I hope this is our chance at a family. We want it so bad. I will blog after I know something. Stay tuned for the latest next week.

No comments: