Sunday, March 30, 2008

AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Guess What!!! The meeting has been set. We find out if we get to adopt the girls on April 7th. I'm so excited and nervous. I can't believe it's really here....and yet I also think, what took them so long. I don't know if we will get them or not, but we are in the running and they will discuss us as a family at the meeting. Our social worker will be on the phone with them (conference call) and representing us. She will do her best to convince them that we should be the adoptive family. I hope so. Oh, now the next week will go by so slow....and I'll have a hard time concentrating (lol). Poor Sylvia (my boss). She won't know what to do with me. And especially on the 7th, I'll be a nervous wreck. The good thing is that the meeting is at 1:00 in the afternoon, so they probably won't come to a decision until after I'm home from work. Oh, I can't believe that we could find out we will be parents in a week....Please, Lord, grant this request of mine to be the mommy of two little girls that I just know are the most beautiful things in the world. Amen.

No comments: