Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Please Pray!

The last post got too long, so I thought I would just do another one for this piece of news. I am going to the dr on Thursday. I'm a little nervous (just because of my last experience). I'm trying a new dr, so we'll see how it goes. My symptoms have been getting really bad. In fact I can't even hardly do anything because I double over in pain. If I sit down and stay still, I am ok. But if I stand or walk too much I'm on the floor in a hurry. There are other things going on, but I won't mention them (tmi.....so I won't go there). I've been told my several people that I probably have endometriosis, and from all my research lately, I'm pretty sure that's what it is. It makes me a little nervous. I still can't help but think I will have to have a hysterectomy, but it's all in God's hands. And if it means that I get better and life gets back to normal, then I'm willing to do it. Scott is ok with me getting it all taken out, because if I do have endometriosis, the chances of cancer goes up. So I guess my main reason for this post is to have you pray for me that the dr would do the tests needed to find out the reason behind all the pain and other things. I don't think birth control is the answer. That's just a band-aid for the symptoms, not finding out the reason. I hope I can get some answers in a couple of days....and then after that we will hopefully get some news on the two girls also.

No comments: