Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Down in the dumps

I guess tonight is my time to be a little down. I don't know what my problem is, but I'm feeling kind of depressed. Maybe it's because of some things going on right now that I can't mention. I will hopefully be able to talk about it after awhile. Just pray for me. It just started tonight during practice. I was in the middle of singing and having a great time...and all of a sudden I just didn't feel like myself. I was feeling like I didn't want to do anything. I don't know...it was just strange. I can understand if I would have had a bad day, but my day was fine. It was my last day of school. I should have been so happy that nothing could bring me down. But that's not what is happening. I do go to a dr appointment tomorrow, so I guess maybe I'm nervous about that. I never know what the dr will say when it comes to my womanly issues. Things are still not better. I'm supposed to have an ultrasound tomorrow so maybe they will have some answers. I hope so. Thanks for taking the time to read this and letting me vent to you. I'll hopefully be more upbeat next time. God Bless You!

No comments: