Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Changing the blog a little

Ok, I'm going to start changing my blog a little. My husband suggested this and it might do more good than what I've been doing lately. We have decided that I suffer from depression (ok, I've known this, but not been willing to admit it). In fact I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't have bipolar disorder (depression with extreme highs and extreme lows). Well, I'm going to track how I deal with it. What I eat differently than I have been (more fruits and veggies are supposed to help). Getting more exercise (dance praise here I come) and just tracking my overall good and bad days. I will be taking vitamin B everyday among other vitamins. I will see how this helps and maybe I can be an example to others who suffer from depression and need some help. We'll see how it goes. I will still do updates and I will try to blog as much as possible, but this way maybe I won't have such extreme posts on my blog. I've also started doing the Love Dare with Scott. This should help us as a couple and maybe I can track some of that here (not in major detail, just in general). Thanks for the support. I AM going to get better (with the Lords help). Love you all.

No comments: