Friday, February 27, 2009

Getting better

Ok, I almost ended up in the hospital. I got really, really sick. I'm on some really strong antibiotics now, and I had to get a shot in the butt...and had a reaction to that too :( Anyway, I'm much better now. I can breathe and I'm not allowed to go back to work until Monday (and that includes housework). I'm still taking my vitamin B (I think it's really helping) and as far as the eating right, well, I just started eating again yesterday afternoon. I'm trying very hard to stay positive even when things get me down. My sister-in-law had given me a book to write scriptures in and anything positive. It's called a book of inspiration and I'm not allowed to write anything negative in it. I've been writing a lot of things in it lately. Lots of scriptures and even song lyrics that speak to me. I plan to use it. I am also planning to start the love dare with Scott again in a day or two now that I'm getting back to myself. He decided that we would take a break until I was better. But I must say, it was only a break for me (that's what I told him) because he's been taking very good care of me and I consider that part of the love dare. He did day two for like 2 or 3 days. So now we are ready for day 3 (the both of us). Anyway, I better go. I just thought I should check in and let everyone know that I'm doing better and I guess I'll live (lol). Love you all and God Bless.

No comments: