Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feb. 24

Ok, not good for the first day of tracking, but I have to be honest. I got sick over the weekend and I've had the same old sinus stuff again. It doesn't help the diet (I don't eat much) and it brings me down physically and emotionally. (your physical well-being is connected to your emotional well-bing and vice-versa) I have been taking vitamin B for two days now and I have been doing pretty well for being sick. We'll see how it goes as I get well and can start exercising and eating much better. It has also helped that I'm on day 2 for the Love Dare. I'm not focusing so much on me. This is something else that has helped in the past two days. I'm focused on someone else and not my own problems. I'll be back tomorrow or the next day to update the progress. Love you and God bless you!

No comments: