Monday, July 28, 2008

Freaking Out!!!!!!

Ok, it's Monday. That means tomorrow is Tuesday. That's the day they have the staffing. Then since tomorrow is Tuesday, the day after that is Wednesday....the day we meet Martaysha and pick her up for her visit. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! Sorry, I am being a little weird today.....the butterflies that have been in my stomach just took over my whole body. They are flying like crazy from my head to my toes. I'm trying to stay focused on what I need to....such as cleaning the house, organizing the bathroom (to fit another female's stuff...poor Scott), and just running around like a chicken with my head cut off. There are two girls from our youth group/band that might be spending the night tonight for one last sleepover before I become a mom. I'm hoping that they can, cause it's gonna get really hard to sleep and just find things to keep my occupied. I can't believe it's two days away. It makes me want to cry. Ok, I know this post is not making much sense and I'm just jabbering on and on....but it's keeping my hands and my mind a little busy. I keep going from room to room trying to get things done and just not remembering what all it is I want to get done. Ok, Melissa, deep breaths, think soothing thoughts, dream of relaxing on the beach by the ocean....the calming sound of the waves.....vacationing with my new daughter....ok, not working. I better just leave now, before everybody decides to quit reading my blog altogether. I will probably be on here again at least once or twice or a million times before Wednesday. So talk to you all later.

No comments: