Monday, August 18, 2008

Another weekend

Well, we had yet another weekend with our precious daughter. We got to take her clothes shopping on Sunday. I thought it was fun. I actually had more fun finding clothes for her than I do for myself. And I love picking out clothes for me. But I had to giggle at Scott. He is so a stereotypical daddy. All I kept hearing (and I'm glad I did) was "Why do they make shirts like this? Are they all this bad?" LOL!!! I was glad that he was there to make sure that no indecent clothes got past. He made Martaysha get a white tank top and a white t-shirt to put under pretty much everything that we bought. Ok...I was right there with him. I agreed with everything he said. It was just so funny to see Scott. It's been different to watch him as a dad. It's not a bad thing, but it's just not a role I've seen him in until now. He's a good one, I'll tell you that. He won't admit it (too much) but I think he misses her just as much as I do when she's gone for the week. He's always telling her that he can't wait for her to live with us. He's so sweet. And I'm also very glad because I was looking at the basketball schedule for Healy and I will get to go to every game of Martaysha's. Anyway, gotta go for now. I'll blog more later.

No comments: