Sunday, March 01, 2009

Kory Allan

My sweet angel baby,
I miss you. I think about you a lot. Just like I did with your sisters and brother, I wonder who you would have turned out to be. I hope that they are taking good care of you, as well as your great-Grandpa. Someday we will meet you and get to know you. Until then, I will know that you never felt the pain of this world. Your birthday was not an earthly one, but one in which you went right to the arms of Jesus. If we couldn't hold you, that's the next best thing. I am claiming the peace of God in this situation (because that's what your name means) and I don't want you to worry about me. I'm doing fine and I'm letting you go. I will not hold on to you any longer. I release you to spend your life in Heaven. I will hold your memory in my heart, but I will do it with love, not anger and bitterness. Hugs and kisses from Mommy, Daddy, and your sister, Martaysha.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: